Welcome to Tripura University Online Admission 2017-18
Online application(Distance Programme) will remain open till 31st May 2017, 11:59:59 PM.
General Instructions for Distance Programme
- Applicants should apply online only for admission to the Tripura University academic
session: 2017-2018 from its website – www.tripurauniv.in
- Duration of filling up of online application: From 01-03-2017 to 31-05-2017.
- Applicants may download the prospectus from the website. However, printed Prospectus
shall be sent to the permanent address after payment verification. However the University
will not be responsible for postal delay. In order to apply online, applicants have
to register themselves first. They may apply for any number of programmes through
- During registration, applicant will be asked to provide an e-mail id and a mobile
number, these must be valid ones because initial login password will be sent to
the provided e-mail id or via SMS, and in future all correspondences in this regards
may be made to this e-mail id and the given mobile no. via SMS.
- Applicants are requested to be careful while providing the e-mail id and mobile
- After registration, applicants are to obtain the password from the registered e-mail
id -or mobile no.
- It is recommended that they may change their password on the first log in, if so
- After Successful login applicant may fill their Admission Form.
- An applicant will be required to upload his/her scanned photograph, SC/ST/OBC-Central
& Non Creamy/Students from Jammu & Kashmir certificate (if eligible) and PWD certificate
- If the applicant does not have all required information at the time of filling the
form, he/she can save the incomplete application as a draft (by clicking on ‘Save
as Draft’ button) and log out. Later, by login back to his/her account again he/she
may complete the rest of application form. Applicants are advised to save the data
as draft mode after filling up information or any modification in each page.
- For appearing examinations (if any) Applicants has to put 'Year of Passing' as Year of Appearance,
'Division/Grade Obtained' as 0 , '% of Marks / CGPA' as 0 .
- The Application Fees will be as follows (for each programme) –
Requisite fees for submission of Application Form is Rs. 780.00 (for
SC/ST/OBC Rs. 580.00/-)
- Application shall be summarily rejected, if payment is not made properly.
- Applicants are advised to make payment of application fees through Online-payment gateway.
- Applicants are advised to keep Payment transaction Slip safely
for future reference throughout the admission process, The University may ask for
it anytime if needed.
- To submit the application, applicant must agree with the given declaration, clicking
on check box. It is important to note that, once applicants submit their application
they cannot alter those under any circumstances. Therefore they are advised to be
sure about the accuracy and relevance of the given / uploaded information before
clicking the submit button.
- After successful submission of the application, applicants will be able to download
- After successful payment status verification, applicants will be able to take print
out/download of the ‘Admit Card’ for Admission Test. Payment process verification
may take 4-6 working days after payment.
- Candidates are requested to bring any other photo identity proof along with Admit
Card at the examination centre.
- Tripura University shall not remain responsible for any problem, technical or otherwise,
during the process of and after filling up of the application form and submission
online. The University also shall not remain responsible for any postal delays or
delays due to any other natural causes.
- The applications, once applied by the Applicant cannot be cancelled or altered and
the amount paid for the same by the Applicant is not refundable. All amount(s) paid
by the Applicant, for application to the programme offered by ‘Tripura University’
shall stand appropriated. In case of multiple payments, being processed for a single
application, the extra amount shall not be refunded to the Applicant by ‘Tripura
University’ under any circumstances.
- Tripura University reserves the right to change the Admission Test schedule at any
- No Application shall be entertained after the last date what so ever the reasons
may be .
- Incomplete Admission Form in any respect will be rejected .
- Reservation Rules as per GOI.
- From time to time admission related information shall be uploaded in the University
website. Students are instructed to keep regular watch for the same. The University
shall not be liable if an applicant fails to comply with the schedule.
- For any kind of dispute regarding admission related matters, the decision of the
Tripura University Authority shall be final.
- All litigation regarding admission shall lie within the jurisdiction of the Tripura
High Court of Tripura.
- For further information, contact the Assistant Registrar (Academic branch), Tripura
University. Ph: (0381) 2379033